Visual Control Level 1 – VT1
Theoretical Part 70%
Practical Part 30%
Level 1 preparatory training for access to Level 2 certification according to EN ISO 9712 By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Set the devices.
- Perform and monitor tests.
- Record and rank results compared to written criteria
- Attend level 02 in the different stages of control
- All persons in the manufacturing, control and maintenance departments wishing to prepare Level 2 certification according to EN ISO 9712
- Control agents or inspectors responsible for manufacturing or monitoring welded fabrications in the following sectors: pressure vessels, welded constructions, railway, aeronautical and nuclear industries.
Several Tools will be used in particular.
- Slideshow and masterful approach to the transmission of knowledge
- A Pedagogy by objectives is implemented.
- Theoretical courses alternately with case studies, demonstrations and practical work on industrial control equipment, with parts representing real applications.
- The training is led by specialized engineers and technicians of university rank, who are certified and experienced in theoretical and practical training.
- Program complies with the requirements of the NF EN ISO 9712 standard and the recommendations of COFREND.
- The program can evolve and undergo changes according to the needs of the candidates and this after first evaluation of prospection of the group's knowledge.
- ISO 9712:
- Certification according to NF EN ISO 9712
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT, DEFECTOLOGY.
- Visual Control
- GENERAL information ON OPTICS AND VISION
- Practical work
- Results Interpretation
- Quality Aspects
- CONTROL OF KNOWLEDGE
Level I equivalent learning assessment in accordance with ISO 9712
An attestation of training in visual Control level 01 will be issued for each candidate