PVT – Simulation For Gas Injection Enhanced Oil Recovery
SCOPE OF TRAINING:
• eservoir fluid analysis provides key data to the petroleum engineer.
• Quality of the testing is important to ensure realistic values used in design.
• Sample quality is the first quality issue.
Provides data for field evaluation and design
• Reservoir calculations
• Well flow calculations
• Surface facilities
• Correlation between pressure and volume at reservoir temperature.
• Various physical constants in reservoir calculations; viscosity, density, compressibility.
• Effect of separator conditions on Bo & GOR. etc.
• Chemical composition of the volatile components.
• Equipment for PVT Analysis
• Main PVT Tests
• Summary of results provided by an oil sample PVT test.
• Example PVT Report.
Hard copies of slides and course supporting materials, including; references and other useful documents.